ᑏ ᐃᒥᕐᑕᐅᓲᓂ ᐱᔭᐅᓂᕐᐸᐅᕗᖅ 55° ᖁᓛᓂ. ᐃᖏᕐᕋᓂᓯᓐᓂ, ᓄᕐᖃᓕᐅᒥᔭᖃᑦᑕᓚᖓᓗᑎᒃ ᐸᕐᓇᓯᒪᓚᖓᔪᑦ ᐃᒥᕐᑐᐃᓇᐅᓂᐊᕋᑦᓯ ᑕᒪᑐᒥᖓ ᓄᒃᑭᔫᒥᓇᕐᑐᒥᒃ ᐆᓇᕐᑎᓗᒍ ᐃᒥᕐᑕᐅᓲᒥᒃ ᐃᓚᖃᕐᑎᓗᒍ ᐅᖁᒻᒥᓗᒐᑦᓴᓂᒃ ᐃᓚᐅᓗᓯ ᐃᓄᓐᓄᑦ ᒪᙯᑦᑎᓯᔨᓯᓐᓄᑦ. ᓂᕆᔭᑦᓭᑦ ᒪᓂᔭᐅᓲᖑᕗᑦ ᓄᓇᓕᒻᒥᐅᒧᑦ ᓂᕆᔭᑦᓴᓕᐅᕐᑎᒧᑦ ᐱᒻᒪᕆᖃᕐᑎᓗᒋᑦ ᐱᐅᓯᑐᖃᒃᑯᑦ ᓂᕿᒋᔭᐅᓲᓂᒃ, ᓯᓚᓗ ᒪᓕᓪᓗᒍ ᐆᒪᔪᕐᑕᐅᓲᓂᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐊᓯᖏᓐᓂᒃ ᐱᔭᑦᓴᐅᒥᔪᓂᒃ ᓂᕿᑦᓴᓂᒃ. ᓂᕆᔭᑦᓭᑦ ᐊᓪᓚᑕᐅᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᒪᙯᑦᑎᓯᒍᑎᐅᑉ ᐅᓪᓗᓯᐅᑎᖏᓐᓂ ᑌᒃᑯᐊᖑᕗᑦ ᐱᐅᓯᒃᑯᑦ ᒪᓂᔭᐅᓲᑦ ᑕᒡᒐᓂ ᒪᙯᒍᑎᒥ. ᐅᑭᐅᕐᑕᑐᒥᐅᓂ ᓱᓪᓕᑎᑐᐃᓐᓀᑦ ᒪᓕᑦᓱᒋᑦ, ᑕᖁᐊᑦ ᓱᓇᐅᓂᖏᑦ ᐋᕐᕿᒋᐊᕐᑕᐅᒍᓐᓇᑐᑦ ᒪᓕᓪᓗᓂ ᓱᓇᓂᒃ ᐱᑕᖃᕐᓂᖓᓂᒃ ᓄᓇᓕᐅᑉ ᐃᓗᐊᓂ. ᒪᙯᓐᓂᓕᒫᓯᓐᓂ, ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᐅᑉ ᐱᓇᓱᑦᑎᖏᑦ ᓱᕐᖁᐃᖃᑦᑕᓚᖓᔪᑦ ᑏ, ᐃᒪᖅ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᓂᕆᔭᑦᓭᑦ ᐱᑕᖃᕐᓂᖓᓂᒃ ᐃᓱᕐᕆᓯᐊᕐᓂᐊᕋᑦᓯ. ᑕᒪᓐᓇ ᐱᕕᓕᐅᕐᑐᖅ ᓱᓇᑐᐃᓐᓇᑭᓪᓗᐊᕈᓐᓀᓗᓯ ᐊᐅᓚᒍᓐᓇᓂᓯᓐᓂᒃ ᐱᕕᓕᒫᖓᓄᑦ ᐊᑐᕈᓐᓇᓯᐊᖁᓗᓯ ᓱᓇᓐᓂᐊᕈᑎᑦᓴᓕᒫᓂᒃ. ᑕᖁᐊᖏᕈᕇᒃᑯᑏᑦ ᑎᑭᐅᑦᔭᐅᒋᐊᓪᓚᖃᑦᑕᓚᖓᔪᑦ ᒪᙯᓐᓂᓕᒫᓯᓐᓂ ᐊᐅᓪᓚᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᐃᓱᐊᕐᕆᖏᓐᓇᖁᓗᒋᑦ. ᓄᓇᕕᒻᒥ, ᓯᓚ ᐊᓯᑦᔨᑲᑦᑌᓇᓕᒫᓲᖑᕗᖅ. ᒪᙯᑦᑎᓯᒍᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᐋᕐᕿᒋᐊᕐᑕᐅᖃᑦᑕᕈᓐᓇᑐᑦ ᐱᐅᓯᐅᓕᕐᑐᓂᒃ ᑌᑲᓂᓪᓗᑐᖅ ᒪᓕᓪᓗᓂ. ᐋᕐᕿᐊᖃᑦᑕᕈᓐᓇᓂᖅ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᓴᖑᒍᓐᓇᓂᖅ ᐅᓪᓗᓯᐅᑏᑦ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᓱᓇᓐᓂᐊᕈᑎᑦᓭᑦ ᐊᓯᑦᔨᕈᑎᖏᑦ ᒪᓕᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᐱᒻᒪᕆᐅᑦᓱᓂ ᐊᑐᕐᑕᐅᒍᓐᓇᕆᐊᖃᕐᖁᖅ ᐊᐅᓚᔪᓄᑦ ᓄᓇᕕᐅᑉ ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᖏᓐᓂ.
Departure from Montreal. Arrival at Kuujjuaq. A Nunavik Parks staff member will provide you with a lunch/snack and assist you with the check-in for your connecting flight to Kangiqsujuaq. On your arrival at Kangiqsujuaq at the end of the afternoon, you will be welcomed by a Pingualuit park staff member and shuttled to your hotel accommodations for check-in. A community visit and historical information about Kangiqsujuaq will be delivered by Kangiqsujuaq Adventure, followed by dinner at your hotel.
• Meals: Breakfast in flight / lunch-snack in Kuujjuaq / dinner at the cooperative hotel in Kangiqsujuaq.• Accommodations: cooperative hotel.
Prior to your departure for the park, enjoy a two-day visit in the Inuit community of Kangiqsujuaq (big bay), which is nestled in a splendid valley surrounded by towering mountains. Traditional activities, spectacular landscapes, as well as historical and archaeological sites provide a unique atmosphere for travellers. Visit to various community buildings and the park visitor centre. According to availabilities, Kangiqsujuaq Adventure may organize a dogsledding activity, kite-skiing, a visit to a nearby hunting camp or an igloo-building activity.
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast at the cooperative hotel (may include eggs, ham, pancakes, cereal, croissants or toast) / lunch and dinner at the cooperative hotel (may include casserole, prepared meat or fish, pasta, goose or fish meat pie, or lasagna).
• Accommodations: cooperative hotel.
Information meeting at the park visitor centre (planned stops, safety issues, park rules). Your snowmobile trip to the base camp in Parc national des Pingualuit (120 km) passes by the majestic canyon of the Puvirnituq River, then you will reach the comfort of the base camp at Lake Manarsulik. The three kilometres separating the camp from the renowned Pingualuit Crater may be easily travelled with your local Inuit guides.The trip begins on the bay and leads up and through the mountains. Highlights: first mountainous sector. Arrival at the Qulusutallik camp for your first break (tea and snack) with your local guides. Observation of a unique geological feature sculpted during the last ice age along the Laflau River. Side trip without sleds to a scenic-view site of the nearby canyon. Arrival at the Itirviluarjuk camp for your mid-way meal. After the meal, departure for the base camp. If the weather is good, it may be possible to continue on for a first glimpse of the crater. Dinner is served at the Manarsulik camp.
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast at the cooperative hotel / lunch at the Itirviluarjuk camp (may include soup, mussels, cheeses, crackers) / dinner at the Manarsulik camp (may include goose or fish meat pie, lasagna, or prepared caribou, ptarmigan or fish).
• Accommodations: Manarsulik camp (two cabins comprising four individual bedrooms with single beds).
Explore the surrounding area by ski, snowshoe or kite-ski. It is also possible to make the 40-minute trek from the base camp to the canyon of the Puvirnituq River. On arrival at the Sanguamaaluk camp, you will be able to warm up and partake in a snack. Activities are determined according to weather conditions, which can make certain activities especially pleasant. From snowshoeing on the powdery slopes of the crater to kite-skiing on Lake Manarsulik within 50 m of the base camp, your day will be filled with exciting activities.
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast / lunch and dinner at the Manarsulik camp (may include soup, casserole, fish or game caught onsite).
• Accommodations: Manarsulik camp.
After those days spent in the comfort of the main cabins, your back-country skiing expedition may begin. Over the course of four unforgettable days in the company of your professional Inuit guides, you will cover about 30 km daily (from approximately 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) on ski, arriving each afternoon at one of a series of intermediate stopovers along the access corridor between the park and the community of Kangiqsujuaq. On arrival, there will be opportunities to complete your day with kite-skiing or a variety of outdoor and indoor activities.
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast at the Manarsulik camp / snack en route / lunch around 2 p.m. and dinner at the Cournoyer camp (may include soup, vegetables, cheeses, crackers, pasta, or prepared fish, goose or caribou).
• Accommodations: Cournoyer camp.
Departure around 9 a.m. from the Cournoyer camp towards the Itirviluarjuk camp (30 km). After lunch at the Itirviluarjuk camp, you will have an opportunity to take part in a variety of activities (kite-skiing, ice fishing, snow sculpture) or to simply relax.
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast at the Cournoyer camp / snack en route / lunch around 2 p.m. and dinner at the Itirviluarjuk camp (may include soup, vegetables, cheeses, crackers, casserole, pasta, or prepared fish, goose or ptarmigan).
• Accommodations: Itirviluarjuk camp.
Departure around 9 a.m. from the Itirviluajuk camp towards the Qulusutallik camp (30 km). Stop at the hanging rock (erratic block), deposited during the last ice age. After lunch at the camp, it will be possible to complete a variety of activities (kite-skiing, ice fishing, snow sculpture) or to simply relax until dinner.
Anne Pelouas / François Carrier
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast at the Itirviluajuk camp / snack en route / lunch around 2 p.m. and dinner at the Qulusutallik camp (may include soup, vegetables, cheeses, crackers, lasagna, casserole, or prepared fish, goose or caribou).
• Accommodations: Qulusutallik camp.
Departure around 9 a.m. from the Qulusutallik camp towards Kangiqsujuaq via Wakeham Bay. On arrival in the community, park staff will transfer your baggage to the cooperative hotel while you relax and enjoy an expansive view on the bay.
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast at the Qulusutallik camp / snack en route / lunch and dinner at the cooperative hotel.
• Accommodations: cooperative hotel in Kangiqsujuaq.
Departure for the Kangisujuaq airport around 8 a.m. via the hotel shuttle and check-in for the Air Inuit flight to Kuujjuaq. Arrival at Kuujjuaq. A Nunavik Parks staff member will assist you to check in your baggage for the return flight to Montreal.
• Meals: Continental-type breakfast at the cooperative hotel / snack at the Kuujjuaq airport.
ᐱᐅᓕᓐᓂᐊᒐᓯ ᐅᓯᔭᐅᒐᔭᕐᑐᑦ ᓯᑭᑐᒃᑯᑦ. ᑌᒣᒐᓗᐊᕐᑎᓗᒍ ᓇᑦᓴᕈᓐᓇᑐᓯ ᓇᒻᒪᒑᓯᓐᓂᒃ (30L) ᐃᓗᓕᖃᕐᑎᓗᒋᑦ ᓂᕆᔭᑦᓴᓯᓐᓂᒃ, ᐆᓇᕐᑐᖃᐅᑎᓯᓐᓂᒃ, ᖁᓂᒍᓕᓯᓐᓂᒃ… ᐊᓯᖏᓐᓂᓗ ᐊᑭᖓ ᐊᑐᓂ ᐃᓄᒻᒧᑦ, ᑖᒃᓯᕈᑏᑦ ᐃᓕᕋᑕᕐᑎᓇᒋᑦ. ᓱᓇᓕᒫᓂᒃ-ᖃᓗᓯᔪᖅ (ᓂᕆᓴᑦᔭᓂᒃ, ᓯᓂᑦᑕᕕᑦᓴᓂᒃ, ᐃᖏᕐᕋᔫᓂᒃ). ᐊᑭᑭᓐᓂᓴᖅ JBNQA-ᒥ ᐃᓚᐅᔪᓄᑦ, 2-ᓂᒃ ᒪᓕᑦᑐᓴᖃᕆᐊᓕᒃ ᐊᐅᓪᓚᖏᕐᕖᓚᖓᓗᓂ, ᐃᓚᐅᖃᑎᒌᓄᑦ ᐃᓚᐅᒍᒪᒍᑦᓯ ᐅᕙᑦᑎᓄᑦ ᐅᖃᕆᐊᖃᕐᑐᓯ. ᐆᒪᔪᕐᓂᐊᓂᕐᓗ ᒥᑭᒋᐊᕐᓂᐊᓂᕐᓗ ᓯᕐᓚᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᐊᑐᕐᑕᐅᖁᔭᐅᖕᖏᑲᓗᐊᕐᑎᓗᒋᑦ ᓄᓇᕐᔪᐊᑉ ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᖏᓐᓂ ᑯᐯᒻᒥ, ᐃᓄᐃᑦ ᐱᔪᓐᓇᓂᖃᕐᖁᑦ ᐊᑐᕈᓐᓇᓱᑎᒃ ᐱᐅᓯᑐᖃᕐᒥᒍᑦ ᓂᕿᑦᓴᓂᐊᕐᓂᒥᒃ ᓇᓂᓕᒫᖅ ᓄᓇᕕᐅᑉ ᐃᓗᐊᓂ, ᓄᓇᕐᔪᐊᑉ ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᖓ ᑐᕐᓱᔪᒥ ᐃᓚᐅᑎᓪᓗᒍ. ᑌᒣᒻᒪᑦ, ᑕᑯᓐᓇᓂᖅ ᐃᓄᓐᓂᒃ ᑐᒃᑐᓂᐊᕐᑐᓂᒃ, ᓇᑦᓯᓂᐊᕐᑐᓂᒃ ᐅᕝᕙᓘᓐᓃᑦ ᒥᑭᒋᐊᕐᓂᐊᑐᓂᒃ ᑎᕆᒐᓐᓂᐊᕈᒪᒧᑦ ᐃᓚᐅᑦᓴᑐᐃᓐᓇᕆᐊᖃᕐᖁᖅ ᓄᓇᕕᐅᑉ ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᖏᓐᓂ ᖃᐅᔨᔭᓯᓐᓄᑦ.
ᒪᙯᑦᑎᓯᓂᓕᒫᑦ ᑰᕈᕐᔪᐊᒥ ᓄᓇᕐᔪᐊᑉ ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᖓᑕ ᐱᓇᓱᑦᑎᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᓯᕗᓕᕐᑕᐅᔪᑦ ᒪᓕᑦᑐᑕᐅᒍᓐᓇᐳᑦ ᖃᐅᑕᒫᑦ ᐊᑐᕐᓗᓂ ᖃᐅᑕᒫᑦ ᑕᕐᕿᖑᐊᒃᑯᑦ ᓇᓃᓐᓂᒥᓂᒃ ᑕᑯᑎᑦᓯᒍᑎᖏᓐᓂᒃ. ᒪᙯᑦᑎᓯᔩᑦ ᐅᖃᓕᒪᒍᓐᓇᒥᔪᑦ ᖃᖓᓕᒫᖅ ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᐅᑉ ᐱᓇᓱᑦᑎᖏᓐᓄᑦ ᑕᕐᕿᖑᐊᒃᑯᑦ ᐅᖃᓕᒪᐅᑎ ᐊᑐᕐᓗᒍ. ᐳᓛᕆᐊᕐᓯᒪᔪᑦ ᑲᒪᒋᒋᐊᓕᖏᑦ ᐃᓚᖃᕐᒥᔪᑦ ᐊᑦᑕᓇᕐᓯᒌᒃᑯᑎᑦᓴᒥᓂᒃ ᐸᕐᓇᓯᒪᓂᕐᒥᒃ; ᐊᑦᑕᓇᕇᒃᑯᑎᑦᓴᓂᒃ ᐸᕐᓇᓯᒪᓂᖅ ᐃᓚᐅᓪᓗᑐᕐᑐᖅ ᒪᙯᑦᓯᐊᓂᖓᓄᑦ. ᓱᓕᒋᐊᓪᓚᒃ, ᐳᓛᕆᐊᕐᑐᑦ ᐃᒻᒪᖃᐅᑎᑦᓴᓂᒃ ᓂᐅᕕᖁᓪᓚᕆᒻᒥᔭᕗᑦ ᐊᑭᓖᒍᑎᑦᓴᐅᑎᓪᓗᒋᑦ ᐊᑭᓕᕆᐊᖃᓯᒍᓐᓇᑐᓂᒃ ᖃᖓᑦᑕᔫᒃᑯᑦ ᐁᔭᐅᒋᐊᖃᑦᓴᐸᑕ.
ᐅᑭᐅᒃᑯᑦ ᐱᖕᖑᐊᕈᓯᕐᓂᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᓯᓚᒦᓐᓂᒥᒃ ᐊᓕᐊᑦᑐᑦ, ᓄᓇᕐᔪᐊᑉ ᒥᕐᖑᐃᓯᕐᕕᖓ ᐱᖑᐊᓗᓐᓂ ᐃᓕᑦᓯᓂᒃ ᙯᖁᔨᕗᖅ ᐃᓚᐅᓛᕋᑦᓯ ᐊᓕᐊᓇᕐᑐᒪᕆᐊᓗᓐᓄᑦ ᐅᑭᐅᕐᑕᑐᑦ-ᓄᓇᖓᓂ ᒪᙯᒍᑎᓄᑦ ᐊᑐᕐᑐᓄᑦ ᓇᒻᒪᒑᒃᑭᓗᓂ ᓯᑐᕋᐅᓯᔭᕐᓂᒥᒃ ᓄᓇᐅᑉ ᖄᖓᒍᑦ, ᖃᕐᖃᑎᒍᓪᓗ ᑕᓪᓗᕈᑎᕐᓂᒥᒃ, ᓯᑭᑑᕐᓂᒥᓪᓗ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᑎᖏᕐᕋᐅᑕᕐᓱᓂ-ᓯᑐᕋᐅᓯᔭᕐᓂᒥᒃ. ᑖᓐᓇ ᐊᑭᒪᔪᑦᑎᖃᖕᖏᑐᖅ ᐅᑭᐅᕐᑕᑐᒥᒃ ᖃᐅᔨᒍᑎᑦᓴᖅ ᐃᓕᑦᓯᓂᒃ ᐃᑲᔪᕐᓯᓚᖓᔪᖅ ᑕᑯᓚᕿᑎᓪᓗᓯ ᐊᑦᔨᐅᖏᑦᑐᒥᒃ ᕿᓚᓐᓂᒃ ᑲᑕᑦᑐᒧᑦ ᐃᓗᕐᓴᓕᐊᕕᓂᕐᒥᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᑕᓯᖓᓂᒃ ᐱᖑᐊᓗᒃ ᓚᔭᐅᔪᒥᒃ, ᒪᓇᕐᓱᓕᐅᓪᓗ ᑕᓯᖓᓂᒃ, ᐳᕕᕐᓂᑑᓪᓗ ᑰᖓᑕ ᓇᕐᓴᖓᓂᒃ ᐊᒻᒪᓗ ᐃᓂᖁᓇᕐᑐᓗᑐᐊᓗᒻᒥᒃ ᐃᑉᐱᔪᐊᑉ ᖂᕈᐊᓗᐊᓂᒃ, ᐅᑭᐅᖑᓕᕐᒪᑦ ᑭᓯᐊᓂ ᑎᑭᑦᓴᒥᒃ.
April 20 to 28, 2017
May 4 to 12, 2017
What's included ?
• Return flights from Montreal• Transfers to the park • Access fees in the park and camping fees
• All snowmobile and/or boat transportation
• 8 breakfasts, 8 dinners and 8 suppers
• 3 nights at the Hotel
• 5 nights at the shelters / Traditional accommodations
• Cultural activities • Full camping equipment • Snowshoes and nordic ski equipment
Please ask for our documents and information equipment